This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Wednesday, August 10, 2005

    NEW Shorts:Update


    NEW really got clobbered today.I took quite a few trades in it as you can see,maybe it would have been better to hold it all the way down,some would say,but I don't mind the scalping.I had MACD trending down on all the trades on the 5 minute and 15 minute charts,and just starting to turn on the 60 minute chart.Every entry I had a minimal risk of only .03 cents. I had trend,MACD,and large orders stepping down, the three things I always look for when taking trades.Also the SPU5 was breaking down.I didn't point out every trade in the chart since there were quite a few.Nice to have a stellar day when the markets crumbling. :-)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.