This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Tuesday, August 02, 2005

    Watchlist / Scanner


    I'm currently trying out this stock scanner from trade-ideas. Seems to have many variables that you can adjust to your own liking. I'm in no way promoting it's use or giving it the thumbs up, but it seems very useful. This is definately worth taking a look at, and I am trying to apply my own trading strategies to it.I will update on results after my free trial. Many thanks to TraderMike for having it on his own site.

    4 Comments:

    At 6:54 PM, Blogger AvidVines said...

    Good luck with your trial. There are plenty of resources - on the website (i.e., videos and online Help) and elsewhere like the Trade-Ideas blog (http://marketmovers.blogspot.com/)and support forum (http://www.investorshub.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=1530)

    Good luck!

     
    At 2:21 PM, Blogger txtrader said...

    Thanks dtradeideas, if you have any info on institutional clients packages or pricing, I'd like to see that too.

     
    At 2:23 PM, Blogger txtrader said...

    Thanks "sweetmonalisa", good luck to you also.:-)

     
    At 3:04 PM, Blogger AvidVines said...

    Glad to help out in any way. Feel free to contact via email, david@trade-ideas.com

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.