This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Thursday, July 28, 2005

    Breakout?


    I suspected the market would attempt new highs, but wasn't quite sure(who ever is?), we broke out of a nice little bull flag intraday and closed near the highs.I'm still suspect of this rally,and not feeling very convinced.As for my style of trading, I was getting mixed signals intraday.I feel I am still in the payback cycle this week, and will remain cautious until my signals tell me otherwise. I had several small trades that added up, but have not been able to really catch the bigger moves, and feel my timing is still a bit off.What did work today was shorting the peaks, although I felt like a countertrend trader, and buying the pullbacks.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.