This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Friday, August 26, 2005

    Trading Without a Safety Net

    Well, this is the third time this week my trading firms servers have gone down.You gotta love it! "Luckily I've been able to either get out of my trades or just haven't been in one when this has happened.It amazes me how irresponsible a big firm like this can be.Anytime there is volume they go down lately,causing either losses to some traders(not me luckily) or missed opportunities,as I like to trade when there is actually some volume.Man I would love to throw the name of them out there,but I won't!!! I might call it an early weekend,as I had a few good trades in the morning,and have lost my edge with the fact that their servers could go down again.

    Good Trading all!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.