This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Wednesday, August 17, 2005

    Correction To Daily Chart of S&P 500 Futures

    Yesterday I posted a daily chart of the S&P futures which was incorrect,my apoligies.I stated that yesterday's candle was a gravestone doji,which for some unknown reason appeared in my charting software as just that.Turns out today it shows up as a candle which opened higher and then traded down to close at the lows.Still a bearish candle and still closing on the 50 day moving average,just not a gravestone doji,but we did get that gravestone doji which formed today "if" my charting software is correct.

    I hope this clarifies the matter for anyone who noticed.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.