This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Tuesday, August 16, 2005

    Trade-Ideas/Watchlist:Scanner

    I've noticed the mention from TraderMike about the Trade-Ideas scanner this morning.I've just started using it and have had a few winners from it.I'm trying to set the scans so they accomodate my trading style and then apply my own criteria to the trades that show up.I have had some success and I am still trying to maximize my use of the scanner.One setup I have is for the NYSE Short Pilot List,I only trade NYSE so I have the settings to only scan this list for stocks moving down,the criteria for these will vary upon personal preference,but they have a wide variety of choices.If your trying it out good luck, and if anyone has any suggestions I would like to hear from you.Good Trading!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.