This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Friday, August 12, 2005

    Trade-Ideas

    A quick note about the trade-ideas scanner/watchlist.One nice feature is that you can configure it to only look at either selected stocks(your own list), or you can set it to only show NYSE shortable stocks.I'm still trying to find out if thats just shortables that are available or stocks from the NYSE Short Pilot List,either way you can make your own list,and just add those stocks. I think that's a very powerful edge especially on down days.I have two windows open at once,one for upscans and one for downscans.Hope this helps some NYSE traders out there.I'm still trying it out,but so far I'm impressed.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.