This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Monday, August 29, 2005

    Ugly Trading Day For the Longs Monday?

    I have a feeling Monday could be a really ugly day for the longs.I've been sifting through some stock charts and there has been some really nasty breaks in some of them.I won't try to anticipate anything,but will see what the market offers up.There may be some really good shorting opportunities as I feel we have not yet seen the flush and rinse of the longs quite yet.I only trade what's in front of me so I will be prepared to trade either long or short,but I have to favor the short side until I really see the longs get flushed here and capitulate.Watch the volume for clues.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.