This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Wednesday, October 19, 2005

    Wednesday Trading 10/19/05

    Wow,what a reversal to the upside.The S&P futures came off that low of 1174,closed the morning gap and just took off.I'll bet that surprised some shorts.I did manage to get a couple plays off to the long side there,but nothing like I should have on a 24 point swing like that.I guess eventually you have to start paying attention to some of the good news going around.

    Trades Today

    NEW short at 31.76 covered 31.28,30.99,30.85,30.80 for +.48,+.77,+.91,+.96

    Had a few winners and losers in SYK,but they were pretty meaningless.

    NEW long at 32.00 sold at 32.20,32.25,32.30 for +.20,+.25,+.30

    NEW long at 32.40 sold at 32.65 for +.25

    Those last two I really should have capitalized on a little better,the market was running hard and so were the stocks.All in all it was a good day.The bulls really took over on that one!I think the Oil report had a little to do with things,but that doesn't really matter now does it.Trade what you see!! Good Trading all!

    1 Comments:

    At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Stock Tips said...

    Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired!
    Very helpful information particularly the remaining section :) I care
    for such information a lot. I used to be looking for this particular information for a long time.
    Thanks and best of luck.
    Nifty Tips

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.