This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Tuesday, September 20, 2005

    Tuesday / Fed Day /and more Hurricanes

    Took most of the last couple days off from the markets.The Fed reports Tuesday at 2:15pm.Other than a couple of housing numbers and a few earnings reports in the morning,I think all eyes will be on the Fed. I myself will have one eye on the markets and one eye on the new Tropical Storm Rita which is said to be heading my way to Texas.I've been trying to convince my wife to move in the near future and if this thing develops into a hard hitter I may just get my wish sooner than later.I live in Houston just about 45 minutes away from Galveston which is now giving recommendations to evacuate.Not mandatory yet,but possible.Might have to call it an early week and get the heck out of dodge, we should know more on the strength of this storm/hurricane by late Tuesday/early Wednesday,might be an overreaction due to Katrina,but we won't be taking any chances.

    5 Comments:

    At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know how you feel. I remeber Allison and do not want a repeat of Bayou City 2. We will just have to wait and see.

     
    At 5:20 PM, Blogger Michael said...

    Just don't head to any kind of domed structure! :-)

     
    At 7:38 PM, Blogger txtrader said...

    Thanks for the advice Mike. ;-)
    Ironic isn't it that they move all those people to the Dome and another Hurricane comes after em'.Talk about bad luck.

    Your right Eyal we may head out tomorrow.

    People are definately taking it seriously,most stores seem to be out of water and batteries,people running over each other practically in Target,frickin hilarious,if I have to leave I'm not comin' back,too darn hot here anyway. :-) I'll move back to Michigan and call myself MItrader.I'll take a snow storm over a hurricane anyday. :-)

     
    At 11:27 PM, Blogger AvidVines said...

    Stay safe partner

     
    At 1:07 AM, Blogger txtrader said...

    Thanks David,same to you.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.