This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Thursday, October 20, 2005

    Thursday 10/20/05

    What a move right back down today in the futures and indices.A total retracement of yesterday's up move.Big moves of this type usually portend a bigger move coming,the question is in what direction.I'm hearing everything from big liquidators to options expiration,Oil,it really doesn't matter why,what matters is that as traders during the day you are on the right side of the moves.I chose to sit today's session out and get some much needed rest,as I've been under the weather with the a cold.(No not the bird flu.)Just my bi-yearly chest cold due to higher allergens in the air.I hope everyone had a good trading session,remember tommorrow is expirations so be cautious.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.