This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Monday, October 03, 2005

    Back to Trading

    Well I'm finally back to trading today after putting the house back together.We left town when the mandatory evacuation came for Hurricane Rita and took a little vacation of sorts.Sorry for the lack of posts.September was a pretty uneventful month for me as far as trading,didn't do much of it.Time to get back on track and back in sync with the markets.I'll be light on posts this week as I am just getting back into the swing of things,but I will post anything significant that I see.Only made a couple trades today, had a good short in NEW and almost had a great trade in that NRG at the end of day,tried to get long at the 47.90 ,never got filled,then it ran up to 48.80.Looks like my timing is there,but my execution is a little off.Good trading!

    2 Comments:

    At 4:34 PM, Blogger txtrader said...

    Thanks Eyal.

     
    At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad to hear you're back. Looking forward to your postings.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.