This blog has moved to

  • SlyTrader.net
  • Tuesday, October 25, 2005

    Lack of Volume

    This market seems to be holding up by a thread right now.I just don't see the volume needed to sustain this move up.I've been having some computer/dsl issues last few days so I haven't had much time to post.The new site is up and running,I'm just trying to get some of the basic material from this site on it,and then I'll start posting to the new site.I'll let everyone know when that will be,most likely next week with the other issues I have to deal with for now.

    Visit the new website,home of my own domain. :-) SlyTrader.net

    1 Comments:

    At 12:54 AM, Blogger Regina Hilary said...

    This app is great it gives you those moments of relaxation and incredibly wonderful
    age of war 2 | tank trouble | gold miner | tank trouble 3
    Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog:
    age of war 3 | earn to die 6 | earn to die 1

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Help support this site by visiting the Sponsored Links.